FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ITEMS
All of our products include FREE destination delivery to 48-states in the USA – Alaska, Hawaii and other US territories will be charged additional fees. FREE SHIPPING items will be delivered freight prepaid to all direct shipping points located within the 48 continental United States.
FREE SHIPPING items located within rural shipping areas may be charged additional surcharges due to their rural classification. Rural zones are based on transportation lane accessibility and their functional accessibility to major highways and shipping lanes. Transportation and shipping to these remote and rural locations are usually non-direct shipping points with higher associated delivery costs.
**"Accessory only" or "service parts orders" shipments are generally not eligible for free freight. Orders for accessories or service parts are subject to a per piece freight charge based on package weight and destination zone.
We will designate shipping carriers based on region and/or best service defined by our shipping department. In the event a preferred carrier is requested, you may be responsible for paying an additional freight charges at the time of order.
ACCESSORIAL CHARGES – FREIGHT SURCHARGESEven though FREE SHIPPING does apply to most domestic orders, in some cases accessorial charges may apply for specialized freight services beyond normal pick up, transport, and delivery. The following list includes accessorial fees that will apply to all domestic orders.
• Lift Gate – If a shipment being delivered to a facility without a loading dock or adequate material handling equipment requires specialized lift gate service, an additional fee will be applied to the order.
• Residential Pick Up/Delivery – If a shipment is to be picked up or delivered to a residential area, an additional fee will apply to the order. All orders void of a ship-to BUSINESS NAME will automatically be assumed to be residential delivery.
• Re-Delivery /Return Trip – Additional fees will be applied dependent on carrier chosen.
• Pre-Delivery Phone Notification/Appointments – An additional fee will be applied to the order.
• Waiting Time – A fee may be added if a delivery driver experiences significant wait time for a shipment to be unloaded. This charge would be based on the amount of time over and above what would be considered a normal delivery expectation.
• Storage Charges – If the shipment is stalled for any reason, or needs to sit with the carrier for a specific delivery date, a storage fee may be charged for taking up space on a dock or in a truck.
• Reconsignment - If while in transit, the shipment needs to be reconsigned to an alternative location, then the outbound rate per mile will be applied from point of original delivery to the new destination point.
ALASKA, HAWAII, US VIRGIN ISLANDS AND PUERTO RICO
Additional freight charges will apply for all shipments destined for Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Additional freight charges also apply for expedited, guaranteed or definite delivery requests. Please contact your BendPak dealer or contact our sales department for quotes prior to placing your order.
• Tot Mate will take no responsibility for additional charges of any kind that consignee may incur related to:
o The renting or acquisition of equipment of any type necessary to unload items off of a delivering carrier's vehicle.
o Any charges related to delivery of items to residential areas with restrictions on carrier vehicle size or weight unless such charges were prepaid prior to shipment.
o Any charges related to delivery of items via lift-gate unless such charges were prepaid prior to shipment.
Shipments should be thoroughly inspected by you as soon as they are received. The signed Bill of Lading is your acknowledgement by the carrier of receipt in good condition of shipment covered by the Bill of Lading. If any of the goods called for on the Bill of Lading are shorted or damaged, you should not accept them until the carrier makes a notation on the freight bill of the shorted or damaged goods. DO NOT refuse your shipment if you observe minor cosmetic scratches or abrasions. You may be responsible for round-trip freight charges if your claim for damage is denied.
CONCEALED DAMAGEYOU MUST NOTIFY THE FREIGHT CARRIER AT ONCE if any hidden loss or damage is discovered after receipt and request the carrier to make an inspection within 48 hours. If the carrier is unable to do so, prepare a signed statement to the effect that you have notified the carrier (on a specific date) and that the carrier has failed to comply with your request (name of person you talk to, date and time of the conversation). NOTE THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO COLLECT FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE AFTER YOU HAVE GIVEN THE CARRIER A CLEAR RECEIPT. File your claim with the carrier promptly and support your claim with a cargo loss and damage claim form, copies of the bill of lading, freight bill, product invoice, photographs, and inspection claim given to you by inspector after inspection is done. Please note that our willingness to assist you in helping with your claims process does not make Tot Mate responsible for collection of claims or replacement of lost or damaged materials.
HOW LONG BEFORE I GET MY ORDER AFTER I ORDER AND PAY?
An order placed before 11AM CST will take approximately 5 business days for delivery, depending on the model and / or quantities ordered.
MISSING OR INCORRECT PRODUCTS/PARTS
Tot Mate will consider replacing any missing or incorrect products/parts from shipments at no charge provided you identify and report your claim to our Customer Service Department within 30-days of date of receipt of your order. Missing or incorrect products/parts from shipments will not be replaced if they are reported more than 30-days beyond the receipt of order.
For assistance, contact 1-800-350-3270 or contact us online.